Saturday, September 29, 2007

new mobil version

The mobile version of MySpace practically allows me to do everything I do with the regular online version except for a catch that I can’t upload pictures (May be this is lined up in their next release or I hope so). Typically, I can receive and send messages and also can send, receive and accept requests. Can go into profiles and skim through them, can leave a comment on their profiles, update my blogs (this one is one of the best feature I could ask for, I can pretty much be on my blog 24/7), post bulletins, catch up with old friends and find new friends and yeah as am considered a bit moody, can update my mood status too.As per the technology move from MySpace, this is not the first time they are coming out with MySpace as a mobile application, T-Mobile, Helio and AT&T users previously had access to MySpace access earlier for a small amount of fee. There still is difference between the both, coz the free version comes along with ads, an ad-supported model where as the paid version comes ads free, more like blogger in their earlier days.
FIM has realized the potential of internet on the move and cell phone and have made a right more. This growing trend will give an extra edge to people who are on the move. I’m sure sometime in the near future you can expect a lot of other Social Networking Sites coming up with the same model, after all we did see a lot of MySpace clones once MySpace was successful

No comments:

Post a Comment